Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sparkle & Shine Challenge #18

Hello!  I'm sharing a card today that I made for the current Sparkle & Shine Challenge!  The Fall inspiration photo is just gorgeous.







I wanted to make a fall wreath for my card but I don't own any wreath stamps that were suitable, so I improvised.  I used an older stamp set from Inkadinkado called Foilage Trails and I cut one of the stamps apart to form my wreath.  I used Dried Marigold, Ripe Persimmon,  Scattered Straw and Barn Door distress inks to stamp the wreath, and Gathered Twigs to stamp the berries and sentiment.  The sentiment is from Winnie and Walter.  I used felt to make a bow using the Perfect Bow die from Simon Says Stamp.  The card base is made from PTI Fine Linen card stock, stamped with Gathered Twigs ink using the Envelope Pattern stamp from Hero Arts.  I finished the card with a sprinkling of clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, that photo is beautiful. And so is your wreath. I just love the addition of the felt wreath. Just as comfy as that rocker in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card..that bow is perfect.. awesome stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wreath Diane. I love the felt bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Love your felt bow! Thanks for joining us at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Diane! Love your creativity here! The size of the leaves is perfect and the colors and the design! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! I love the stamping and the felt bow is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete