Friday, October 14, 2016

Thanks so much!

Today is my last post as a Girl Friday at CAS-ual Friday Stamps.  Life has thrown some stressful situations at my family lately, which has forced me to make some hard decisions.  For me, stress and creativity definitely do NOT go hand and hand, so I'm needing to cut back on some things.  I've so enjoyed creating for CAS-ual Friday Stamps, and the owner, Michele, is one of the kindest, most generous ladies I've met in the crafting industry.  My card today is dedicated to her.




The Fri-dies that I used on my card today are TAG BUDDIES, CASUAL TREES, POSIES, and LOVING BLOOMS.




The stamp sets I used are WONDERFUL WORDS and TIN ROOF.




I'm so thankful for the opportunity Michele gave me to work with her beautiful products!  I wish Michele and CAS-ual Friday Stamps many more years of growth and success!



2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your stressful situations, Diane! Hugs! I love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this is absolutely gorgeous! I hope things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete