Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hello

I had a chance to play around with some of my new PTI products today, and I must say I am IN LOVE with their new vellum!  It's a beautiful weight, and the patterns are simply lovely.  I love how the striped vellum in my card below muted the Pure Poppy card stock base.




The new floral set, Bitty Bouquets, is a breeze to stamp with.  Here I cased Betsy Veldman's wreath card that she made for the February release.  The wreath was stamped with New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Hibiscus Burst, and Summer Sunrise.  To make the wreath easier to stamp I first traced a circle on the card stock lightly with a pencil.  I stamped the leaves around the circle, then erased the pencil marks, then proceeded with stamping the flowers.   I splattered some ink on the wreath using New Leaf.  The lovely sentiment is a new one from Maile Belles new set, Swoosh.  I almost didn't order this, it was a last minute decision to do so, and I'm so happy I did!  I can tell I'll be using these sentiments a lot!

Have a lovely day!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm kicking myself for not ordering Swoosh. Oh well, next order...
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only deleted it because it posted twice... I love your card; I got Bitty Bouquets also and can't wait to try something like this. So pretty!

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! I was just playing with this set and I love it! Love the vellum!

    ReplyDelete