Sunday, July 5, 2015

Essentials by Ellen July Mix-it-Up Challenge

Hello!  Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful 4th of July!  I'm here today with a card for the July Mix-it-Up challenge over at Ellen Hutson.  They're mixing it up with Paper Smooches this month, woohoo!  I love Paper Smooches, don't own very many of their stamps strictly because I can't afford everything I want, but if I could I'd have A LOT more of them!  I'm also entering this card in the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge.










I used a variety of Essentials by Ellen Wildflower Garden dies cut from patterned papers to stuff in the Paper Smooches Denim & Daisies pocket.  The sentiment is also from Paper Smooches.  The layout of this card is totally inspired by the fabulous Alice Wertz of Alice's Little Wonderland.  Not only is Alice a colorist extraordinaire but I adore the way she layers up her cards, and I cased THIS layout for my card.

Hope you have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love your sweet pocket full of adorable flowers! The patterns and your layering look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on IG this morning and fell in love with it!! SO cute and really beautiful at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete