Monday, December 7, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello!  I'm here with a very last minute entry for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge (I think I have about an hour left to get this in so I'll keep this short ;)  I'm also entering this in the Sparkle and Shine Challenge.













Isn't that graphic from the Sparkle and Shine Challenge beautiful?!  It inspired all of my color choices for my card.  The largest snowflake die is from Simon Says Stamp (love the intricate detail on it!)  The smaller snowflake dies are from PTI.  The sentiment and banner are from MFT.  I used 2 kinds of ribbon for the border, a very thick cream color and the thinner purple.  I finished my card with some gold Pretty Pink Posh gold sequins.

OK, off to get this linked up, thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of both challenges! LOVE the way you have used the colors, and the variety of textures such as the vellum banner, the ribbon, and the glittered snowflakes. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sparkly and so beautiful! I love the subtle lines on the vellum banner and how they pair so well with those snowflakes! And the purple ribbon and sentiment are absolutely fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Diane! All the snowflakes look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so delicate and gorgeous! The vellum banner really adds to the soft look and I love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The pop of color from the purple really makes this card shine. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done on combining those two challenges so well, your card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the softness of your card with the pop of rich purple!
    Thanks for playing along with Sparkle and Shine Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! LOVE the beautiful use of textures! Thanks so much for playing along with Sparkle and Shine!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card! Love every detail!

    ReplyDelete