Thursday, April 28, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays April Release Day 4

So glad you've stopped by for day 4 of the CAS-ual Fridays April release!  What do you think so far?  I hope you're enjoying seeing all of the new products.  There will be a total of 5 new stamp sets and 2 Fri-dies released this week!




Today's stamp set is called BRAVO.  There's also a new die set called SMILING Fri-dies which includes 3 word dies.













To make my card I stamped the words "applause", "3 cheers", and "hooray" on white card stock.  Next I placed the Stars Fri-Dies, nested together, over the sentiment, and cut.  Then I popped up the individual stars with foam tape, raising each level higher than the one below it.  Hopefully the picture above will help you understand my description.  I chose masculine colors because I think this will be a perfect card to give to my son for completing his first year of college and making the dean's list both semesters!

Be sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays blog and leave a comment, there will be a $15.00 prize awarded each day of the release to one random commenter!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the final day of the release!







6 comments:

  1. This is so cool, Diane! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card. Terrific for a man or woman or even a youngster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card, love
    those raised layers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layering with those bold sentiments! It will be wonderful for your son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This is so cool with the star and the layered sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete