Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I Woof You

Howdy!  I made a card that I'm entering in the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #252, using some adorable "new to me" Reverse Confetti products!  





I've been wanting the cute Puppy Love stamp set from Reverse Confetti for quite some time now and I was finally able to pick it, along with the matching Puppy Love Confetti Cuts!





This was such an easy card to make!  I started by cutting a piece of patterned paper from my stash with the smaller scallop side of the Double Edge Scallop Border Confetti Cuts.  To add a bit more detail I cut the row of small circles below the scallop with a die from Edge Essentials Confetti Cuts.  I stamped the dog and dog bowl images from Puppy Love and colored them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Watercolor markers and die cut them with Puppy Love Confetti Cuts.  I stamped and die cut the sentiment, and added some red hearts around the dog.  Being a dog lover this stamp set really tickles me  :)





7 comments:

  1. Well now, he is adorable and so is your card! Wishing my puppy was that innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet take on the sketch, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch! This little pup is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch! This little pup is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful card! I love your choice of colours and image - so cute! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete