Saturday, July 11, 2015

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Howdy!  I made a card for the current Wednesday sketch challenge at MFT using some of the new goodies I got in the mail yesterday :)





Great sketch, and this is the card I made using it:




I'm so happy I decided to get the new Split Diagonal stencil from the latest release, there are so many design possibilities with this stencil!  For my card today I used a rainbow of Distress Inks and sponged on the colors.  I used the Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banners and Sun, Moon & Stars dies to do my die cutting.  The sentiment is also a new item that I really love, the fabulous stamp set Brushstroke Birthday.  I adore the big, bold sentiments in this set and I know I'll be using them a lot!  The wood glasses were included in a SSS kit (can't remember which one), but I backed them with some black card stock and applied some Glossy Accents to turn them into sunglasses.  A bright, sunshiny card for any summer occasion, I really love how this one turned out!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you have a great weekend!




4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it too! The rainbow colors make such a happy design! And the sunglasses are SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Diane!! I love the sun with the sunglasses!! So creative and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a HAPPY card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, this card is fabulous! I adore the rainbow stenciled background. Great job! Thank you for playing along with MFT Sketch Challenge 236!

    ReplyDelete