Sunday, December 20, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #153

I'm back with my second post today, this time using the current sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch to make another Christmas card.







I love these Game Tile stamps from Simon Says Stamp!  I'm a huge word game enthusiast so these definitely tickle my fancy.  I stamped the letters using Versafine black ink, and colored them using my Zig Clean Color Brush markers.  I added some very light blue around the letters to make them pop a bit more, and then to finish I used my white gel pen to cap the letters with some "snow".  This was a really fun card to make and I think it's perfect for the sketch challenge!

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to stop by and visit!


15 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun, creative card--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever. My nana would absolutely love this. She is an avid Scrabble player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, this is so totally clever and awesome!!! Love it! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative and thoughtful :) love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so clever! I love this design! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your creative design! The snow is such a fun addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute, clever and super fun card Diane! I love the added blue around them and the touch of snow on top! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love this! Super clever (& fun!) take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty Diane! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute and clever is this?! GREAT job - GREAT design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOve your design, those Scrabble tiles, and the way you've added your color, Diane!!! A fabulous addition to our gallery!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun, Diane--love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diane, this is so cool take on the sketch! Love your scrabble Christmas tree. Congrats on CTS HM! Hugs, Ksenija

    ReplyDelete