Sunday, February 14, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #223

Happy Valentine's Day!  I had some time today to play with my new Concord & 9th goodies and decided to make a card for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge.








I used the butterfly from the Floral & Flutter Dies and patterned papers from the Pebbles Family Ties 6X6 paper pad to make my card.  The word "beautiful" was cut from gold glitter paper using the Beautiful You Dies, and the sentiment is from the Beautiful Words stamp set.  I finished my card with a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  I just can't seem to get enough of the beautiful products from Concord & 9th, they inspire me to create beautiful things!

Thanks for stopping by, hope your day is filled with lots of love!


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, now this tops the cake with all your cards recently! LOVE everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Diane! Love that butterfly! Awesome job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that butterfly! Pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this card! What a fabulous mix of papers, patterns and die! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that gorgeous blue butterfly, extra sweet with polka dots! I recently placed my first order with Concord & 9th and my order arrived today. I've loved all your wonderful cards and am really anxious to play with my new stamps/dies!

    ReplyDelete