Friday, July 22, 2016

I think you're delightful

Thanks for stopping by today, sweet friends!  I have a simple little card to share with you that I made using some lovely new stamps from Concord & 9th.  As soon as I saw the current sketch at (CAS)E this Sketch I knew these stamps would work perfectly with it and I couldn't wait to make a card!











I stamped the flower and leaves using PTI ink (Bright Buttercup, Melon Berry, and New Leaf).  The little dots are a stamp in the set, as is the "delightful" sentiment.  Every time I make a CAS card like this I think "gee, you should make CAS cards more often!!"  Haha, I can never seem to stick to that because I love lots of layers as much as I love CAS, but it's so nice to make something that comes together very quickly, don't you agree?!!

Thanks for stopping by today, have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

  1. I totally agree Diane - so CAS SO beautiful!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Diane !
    Thanks for joining us at CTS !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving this new set! And your CAS design is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Lovely job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is beautiful, Diane! I love it! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! And for the record, I think YOU are delightful!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Diane! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. See, hate to say, "I told you so", but I did. Congrats on your HM at CAS(E) This Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I beg your pardon...you aren't an HM you are a FAVORITE. Woot!

    ReplyDelete