Saturday, November 19, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Concord & 9th

Hello there!  Today I'm joining in with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event using Concord & 9th products!






I made 2 tags today using the BAGS & TAGS DIES!  I love that you can adjust the length of your tags to accommodate the stamps and die cuts you plan to use, as I did for my 2 examples.





The bear holding the sign is tall, and I was able to cut my tag to fit it's size thanks to the BAGS & TAGS dies.  Pretty cool, huh? 





To make the tag above I used the O CHRISTMAS TREE stamp set.  I stamped the garland with red ink.  It's a small stamp, but very easy to repeat stamp it to make any kind of garland you like.  I stamped the ornaments with gray ink to make them look like they're hanging from the garland, and I colored them with Zig Clean Color watercolor markers.  I stamped the sentiment and stars with gray ink, and I sponged some gray ink around the edges of the tag.





I used the bear from the HUGS stamp set and stamped on Kraft card stock, embossed it with white embossing powder, and fussy cut.  I stamped "joy" on the bear's sign using the BANNER ALPHA BITS stamp set.  I added a few die cut sprigs of greenery that I cut using TAKE A BOUGH dies.  To finish this tag I added a few wood stars.

Be sure to comment on Tracey's blog on the 25 Days of Christmas Tags posts, there are LOTS of prizes being given away by the generous sponsors!


11 comments:

  1. You had me at the bear's belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bear holding the sign.
    Clever tag.
    The ornaments hanging from the
    garland is a fun tag too.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my ... I have to check out that tag die that you can adjust?? Very adorable tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really weet tags Diane and I love the bear holding up the sign! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Diane! Adorable tags, love that you can change the length of the tag depending on what you need! Probably not a lot of tag dies on the market that could accommodate a tall bear holding a sign, right? Miss you at CASual Fridays already : ) Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love x two, my friend! The bear, especially, makes me smile, although in real life they scare the bejeebers out of me! Majestic, beautiful and BIG! Festive spirit soaring...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete