Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti November Release Blog Hop

Hello there, fetti fans!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing all of the new products over the past few days.  The fabulous November release is now available in the REVERSE CONFETTI store!  The Confetti Crew and our special guests will be sharing lots of wonderful ideas for using your new products when they arrive at your house, so I hope that you'll hop along with us!








I couldn't resist making a card combining these two great products, SMITTEN MITTENS and Just Brew It!  I used some of the patterned papers from the WARM HEART 6X6 Paper Pad for my card background and for the mug, which I die cut using Just Brew It Confetti Cuts.  I stamped the "coffee" oval at the top of the mug, fussy cut it leaving a small white border, and glued it to the cup.  I also dabbed the edge of the mug with some white pigment ink and then dipped it in white embossing powder and heat embossed it, which made the mug pop a bit more.  The mittens were stamped using BABY BLUE Dye Ink.  I die cut the mittens and cuffs using SMITTEN MITTENS Confetti Cuts.  I die cut a couple of snowflakes using Snowflake Trio and added them to my card, along with some fuzzy white string behind the mug and mittens, and some clear sequins.





My next card uses WHOLE LOTTA THANKS.  I decided I needed to add a burst of summer in amongst all of the holiday cards :)





To make this card I added watercolor using distress inks to a bunch of scrap pieces of watercolor paper, then I die cut the paper with the flower and leaf dies from WHOLE LOTTA THANKS Confetti Cuts.  I glued them to my card and splattered them with some white and black ink.  I stamped the sentiment from WHOLE LOTTA THANKS and die cut it, popping it up with some foam tape on my card.  I finished the card with some clear sequins and black twine.





Reverse Confetti blog http://reverseconfetti.com/blog/ 
‘Fetti Friend—Debby Hughes http://limedoodledesign.com/ 
‘Fetti Friend—Anna Kossakovskaya http://www.umichka.com/ 









12 comments:

  1. Oh, these are both fabulous, Diane! I love the polka dot cup with the mittens! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, these are BOTH amazing...you knew I was going to love the coffee one...so cute teamed up with the Smitten Mittens...you seriously ROCKED the Whole Lotta Thanks set...WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awemsome combo of thr mug and mittens! So cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane how wonderful! LOve that little garden of gorgeousness ... and OF COURSE the darling mittens! complete with the string for safe keeping!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your watercolor card! The mug and mittens are adorable! Great cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your watercolor card! The mug and mittens are adorable! Great cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! The coffee mug is such a great compliment to those cute mittens! And love your bright floral card with all the wonderful watercolor!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, Diane! Love the polka dot mug with those cute mittens! And what a bright, cheery card with the watercolored blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diane, your card is amazing! Love the mug card, so adorable. And your flower card is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful cards! love the mittens but I really loooove all those gorgeous flowers. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete