Hello everyone! This is my second post for today, and this time I have another card for the Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
For this card I used patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly. I thought that the paper with the coffee cups and snowmen was perfect for my card. The large coffee cup is from Concord & 9th. To make it this is what I did:
1. Stamp a snowflake onto watercolor paper, embossing in white.
2. Stamp the outline of the coffee cup around the snowflake using Vintage Sepia VersaFine ink.
3. Watercolor using Distress inks, Ground Espresso for the coffee and Fired Brick for the cup.
4. When everything was dry I used my white Uni-ball Signo pen to add lines to the snowflake,
making it look like cappuccino art.
5. Fussy cut the cup of coffee.
6. Add glossy accents to the cup.
I really love how the cup of coffee turned out, it looks so real :)
The sentiment is from MFT's Hug in a Mug stamp set. I added some wood pieces and snowflakes, with some German glitter glass added to them, to finish the card.
That's all for now, thanks so much for stopping by today!