Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Hello!  I made a couple of cards today that I'm entering in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.








I had a lot of fun making these cards because I got to use some new products!





For this card I used the new stamp set Big Bloom from Winnie & Walter and Simon Says Stamp for the STAMPtember celebration.  You know me and flowers, I never met a flower I didn't like and this big bloom is perfect for so many techniques I just had to have it :)  To make my bloom I first laid down some color using a rainbow of distress stains on white paper, then I embossed the flower using gold glitter embossing powder and fussy cut.  For my card base I added some of the same glitter embossing powder to the edges of the card, and on the white base I did a bit of watercolor in a very light blue.  The words you and sparkle are also from Winnie & Walter.  I added some Pretty Pink Posh clear gems to the center of the flower, and on the top and bottom of my card. 




This card uses the October Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.  It's really a gorgeous kit and I can't wait to create more cards with it.  I embossed the heart in gold and used some distress stains to watercolor.  Everything on this card except for the panel the heart is on are from the kit, that panel was cut with a die from PTI.

That's all from me today, thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous and so colorful, love both the cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! These are outstanding, Diane! Love how you used the latest SSS goodies! Love seeing your takes! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! I love that striped flower!

    ReplyDelete