Monday, November 2, 2015

The Challenge #49

Hello friends!  Are you up for a fun sketch at The Challenge?  I love working with sketches, they're my very favorite kind of challenges!






Last week at The Challenge we had a wedding theme, and while I had my May Simon Says Stamp card kit out looking for things for that challenge I decided to use some of the supplies from the kit to make this card.  All of the papers and stickers I used for this card are from that kit.  This came together quickly and easily which is one of the reasons I really love coordinating card kits!

I hope you'll join us this week at The Challenge and play along.  Be sure to check out the wonderful cards the rest of the design team and our guest created, they've provided lots of wonderful inspiration!


7 comments:

  1. So elegant. I love the beautiful script font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card.. i am loving all the gold..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant card Diane! I love the gold accented with the grays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! Love all the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Diane, so beautiful! Very elegant! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wedding card...love that paper.

    ReplyDelete