Monday, September 12, 2016

Hugs & kisses & happy wishes

Hello there, friends!  I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today with a card using the beautiful stamp set, WONDERFUL WORDS!

 



I stamped and colored the flowers from WONDERFUL WORDS using Copic markers, then I fussy cut them.  I added some patterned paper to a card base, along with a strip of black glitter paper.





For the sentiment I stamped on a piece of polka dot vellum paper using VersaMark ink, then I embossed with white embossing powder.  I cut the vellum with a stitched die and attached it to my card.  I arranged the flowers on the card, popping some of them up with foam dimensional tape.  Hope you like it!





3 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this stamp set and the beautiful way you've colored it!! WONDERFUL! use of the vellum the white EP is a great addition!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Diane! Love the beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blooms! The vellum looks wonderful over the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete