Sunday, September 25, 2016

TupeloDesignsLLC Guest Designer

Hello there friends!  I'm back today for my 3rd appearance as a guest designer for TupeloDesignsLLC!  I've heard from several of you thanking me for introducing you to this wonderful online store and I appreciate hearing your feedback.  If you're visiting me for the first time today here's a summary of some of the special perks TupeloDesignsLLC offers their customers:

**Free shipping for all US orders (no minimum purchase or code required)

**Discounted international shipping rates

**Lightening FAST shipping, all in-stock items are shipped the same or next day 

**Loyalty Rewards Program

**Excellent customer service - all emails are answered within 12 hours by the owner

I don't know about you, but having dealt with companies that are less than stellar in one or more of the above areas I really VALUE everything that TupeloDesignsLLC has to offer!






For my card today I'm revisiting the beautiful LACY FLOWERS dies from Waffle Flower Crafts.  You can see the first card that I made using these dies HERE.  This time around I die cut the flowers from STAMPING MASK PAPER from Inkadinkado and used them as stencils!  This masking paper has a little bit of tackiness to it which allows the die cut stencil to hold to your paper, making it easier to add your ink.  Having said that, these are very delicate dies when cut from the thin mask paper so I was careful when applying my ink.  I used an ink blending tool and gently pounced and LIGHTLY blended the ink onto the paper rather than blending heavily with the tool.




I used several shades of melon ink for my "flowers".  I added some "leaves" (using one of the dies that has leaf like points on it), with some pale green ink.  In the rest of the white space I blended some pale blue ink onto the card.  The sentiment is from AMAZING by My Favorite Things.  I stamped it on black cardstock and embossed it then cut the words apart.  I die cut the word amazing from gold glitter paper and also added a strip of it along the side of my card.  I added some black ink splatter and a black twine bow to finish the card.





I'm just loving the versatility of these beautiful LACY FLOWERS dies from Waffle Flower Crafts!  I have a few more ideas floating around in my head of how I'd like to use them.  I'll be sure to share with you when I try out my ideas ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!




5 comments:

  1. Sweet masking! and I LOVE that sentiment!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and delicate and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the transformation of dies into stencils, and oh, that colour combination! So pretty! The glittery amazing: perfect special touch! YOU are amazing!! Do you know who won the Tupelo hop? Fingers crossed...*grin*
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful soft colors, so lovely with the sparkle and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Great job with the masking!

    ReplyDelete