Saturday, September 10, 2016

STAMPtember Exclusive - Reverse Confetti



Simon Says Stamp has collaborated with Reverse Confetti for their STAMPtember celebration and the result is this adorable stamp set, FOREST FRIENDS!




I know, SO CUTE, right?!!  I couldn't wait to play with this stamp set and create something adorable!





In addition to the adorable new FOREST FRIENDS stamp set I used some new products that were released from Reverse Confetti this month.  I started my card by adding the leaf patterned paper from the Fright Night 6x6 Pad to a card base, and I topped it with the leafy die cut which I cut using Lime Green Cardstock and Leaves Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.  I stamped the fox twice, one time on Cloud White Cardstock and one time on Tangerine Cardstock, then I fussy cut and paper pieced it.  I stamped the clouds and leaves on Cloud White Cardstock, colored the leaves with Copic markers, and fussy cut the pieces.  I die cut the large scallop from Circles 'N Scallops Confetti Cuts, and a smaller circle which I added some Iced Aqua Dye Ink to using an ink blending tool.  I popped up the fox, clouds, and leaves on this piece.  The sentiment is from FOREST FRIENDS, I used white embossing powder on black cardstock to make it.  I finished the card with a bit of black twine.




Be sure to snag this adorable set while you can, once they're gone they're gone for good!





6 comments:

  1. such a cute card.. i love that stamp set..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. The stamp set and background die are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This scene is too sweet for words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Adorable is right!! that fox is just huggable!! and your design is really great. I love how you positioned the pp behind the cover plate! brilliant : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane!!!!! This is just the cutest!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable! Love that sweet fox!

    ReplyDelete