Friday, September 16, 2016

Thanks so berry much!

Happy Friday, friends!  Today I have a card for you using the current Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try!






I used the sweet In A Jam stamp set and Jam Jar Confetti Cuts to create my card.





I started my card by adding some strawberry patterned paper to a card base.  Next I used the Leaves Cover Panel Confetti Cuts to cut some green cardstock and added that to the base.  I constructed my tag using Topped Off Tag Confetti Cuts, Top O' The Tag Confetti Cuts, and Hang Ups Confetti Cuts.  I added my jam jar to my tag and tied some white twine around the lid.  A few red sequins finish the card.   I think this turned out so cute!  I love how the strawberry paper looks behind the Leaves Cover Panel, it reminds me of being in a strawberry field!  I haven't picked strawberries in quite a few years but when my kids were little we did it every summer :)

Have you played along yet with this month's sketch?  There's still plenty of time to play, and the winner will receive a $20.00 gift card to the Reverse Confetti store!  Hope you'll join us!





3 comments:

  1. Awwwww-dorables!! wow! your design is so sweet and the colors you selected perfect for that "homespun" look!! I'm really eyeing these great products that you showcase so well!!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete