Thursday, September 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti September Release Blog Hop!

Hello!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing all of the new Reverse Confetti products over the past few days!  Everything is now available for purchase in the Reverse Confetti store, woohoo!  The Confetti Crew and our special September 'Fetti Friend Ruby Naz are going to be hopping along showing you even more ideas for using the awesome new products that have been released this month!











My first card uses the beautiful Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Confetti Cuts and Leaves Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.




To make my card I started by using the Leaves Cover Panel Confetti Cuts to emboss a piece of Cloud White Cardstock.  I love the gorgeous, subtle impression this adds!  Next I cut several layers of Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Confetti Cuts from brown cardstock and glued them together to give dimension.  I used Tangerine Dye Ink and an ink blending tool to color the circle in the center of the card, and I have to tell you that the new Reverse Confetti inks blend beautifully!   I matted the white panel with some Tangerine Cardstock, and mounted that to a brown card base.  I finished the card with a few gold sequins.  I think this is a very elegant look, don't you?




My next card uses the pretty flowers from Blooms 'N Buds.  I went with a fall color scheme here.  I stamped the flowers using Tangerine Dye Ink on Cloud White Cardstock.  I stamped the flower accents using brown ink, and the leaves using Lime Green Dye Ink.  I die cut the pieces with Blooms 'N Buds Confetti Cuts.




I cut a piece of the Fright Night 6x6 Patterned Paper (the green polka dot), using one of the Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts dies, and arranged my flowers on that, popping some of them up with foam dimensional tape.  Next I cut the orange gingham paper from Fright Night using Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts.  I die cut the word "blessed" using Grateful, Thankful, Blessed Confetti Cuts from brown cardstock and placed it on the gingham flag.  A few gold and clear sequins finish this card.

 My last card uses the adorable ghost die from Halloween Bits Confetti Cuts!




I don't know what it is about these cute little ghosties, but they tickle my funny bone :)  For this simple card I used some of the patterned paper from the Fright Night 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad.  The sentiment is from Treat Yo' Self.  I die cut 3 of the ghosts, popped them up on my card with foam dimensional tape, and tied some white twine around the card.  Quick and easy, but oh so cute!





I hope you've enjoyed this release as much as I have, it's been such a pleasure creating with these wonderful new products!  The next stop on the hop is LISA HENKE, I know she'll have something to delight you so be sure to hop on over to her blog!




Reverse Confetti blog http://reverseconfetti.com/blog/ 
Fetti Friend—Ruby Naz http://www.arareruby.com/ 








9 comments:

  1. great mix of cards. I love the ghost one, what a fun layout with the twine wrapped around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous, Diane! You totally rocked this release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all Diane but that floral one...WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous eye for style , very nice examples Diane !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that peachy card really knocks my socks off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first two card are so stylish; lovely sentiments and pretty flowers! The little ghosts, however, have really caught my eye and tickle my funny bone, as well! Truly fab-BOO-lous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous trio of cards, Diane! The floral design is just amazing, so gorgeous! And I adore those fun ghosts!

    ReplyDelete