Thursday, October 8, 2015

Every Day is a Party With You

Hello!  I have another card to share that I made for the Winnie & Walter World Card Making Day festivities.  For this card the challenge was to use the colors mint, aqua, yellow, and kraft.








I used several Winnie & Walter stamp sets on the card.  I first stamped the background with the present from The Party using HA Mint Julep ink and added a few brown splatters.  For the yellow panel I did some tone on tone stamping (PTI's Harvest Gold card stock and ink) using stamps from The Party and Big Bloom.  The sentiment was stamped on a tag I cut from PTI Aqua Mist card stock using a W&W tag die.  The word "hooray" is from Awesome House.  The streamers were cut from kraft card stock using The Party Confetti Cutaway.  I added one present, fussy cut, to top off my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, your a Coffee stamp WINNER at my blog: http://craftchaos.blogspot.nl/2015/10/coffee-blog-hop-winner.html Come and have a look and send me your details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty.. i love the stamped background..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design with this set! Great idea to stamp the present for the background. Your layout looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete