Saturday, October 31, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #210

Happy Halloween, dear blog readers!!  I have a cute little card for you today, not a Halloween card, but a holiday card that I made using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #210.  This is a very versatile sketch indeed!




There are so many different things you could put in those three spaces, I chose to break open a new set from Wplus9, Holiday Cheer.




I LOVE this stamp set!  The little hats and mittens in it are absolutely adorable, and I love the sentiment too.  If you haven't checked out the cards that Dawn and her DT made with this set you should.  Dawn even did a video using the set, and actually that video is what "broke" me and made me say, dang it, I'm buying this lol!  I resisted as long as I could ;)  I stamped the hats using Wplus9 Bo Peep and Little Piggy inks, and Hero Arts Mint Julep ink.  The stars are from PTI's Star Scribbles and are stamped with Silver Lining ink.  I finished the card by rounding 2 corners.

Well I hope you have some fun, spooky plans for tonight!  Last night was our community trick or treating, nothing going on today for me but a trip to Costco and hopefully making some cards :)

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love these little hats! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well those little winter hats are just as cute as can be! I love them paired with the scribbly stars! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Those hats are adorable especially in those colors with the silver stars behind them! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the touch of silver with the Star Scribbles behind the hats - a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices for the sketch - you've sold me that this is a set to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this! These little beanies are just the cutest! Love the colours - they work so well for Christmas! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete