Saturday, October 24, 2015

Sending Warm Holiday Hugs

Happy Saturday!  Hope you're enjoying this Fall weekend!  I made a card today using the sketch from the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge and a new stamp set from Wplus9.








I can't tell you how much I ADORE this stamp image from Holiday Hugs!!  This is one of those sets that I could not, NOT buy, if you know what I mean :)   I've  never been very big on coloring in images, but I think that's because I've always felt Copic "challenged".  Since I started doing more with watercolors I feel a lot more capable when it comes to coloring.  Not that I'm nearly as good as many folks out there, but somehow I find using watercolor much more "forgiving" than using Copics.  And with my shaky hands I need "forgiving" lol!  For this particular card I used various Tim Holtz distress inks to watercolor.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

10 comments:

  1. This is waiting to be inked up...love your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable, Diane! And you did a wonderful job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your coloring came out lovely! That set is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i love this.. i can't wait to get this set..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and so wonderfully colored! Love this card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are charming together. Such a perfect use of the sketch to show them off! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card - gives me the warm & fuzzies! LOL Congrats on making Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! The watercoloring is beautiful!! I am thinking I need that image, too, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete