Friday, October 30, 2015

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

This is the final challenge for the Paper Smooches Sparks blog (sniff sniff), so even though I found the sketch a bit "challenging" to work with, I really wanted to make a go of it as a send off to the blog.  I'm excited to see what Kim has in store for us next month!!













Like I said, I had a wee bit of trouble figuring out exactly what to do with this sketch but came up with this idea of making an invitation.  I LOVE those martini glasses and the cute little olive, I used 2 shades of blue Zig Clean Color brush markers to color the glasses.  Everything else was stamped with Wplus9 inks, and the little holly leaf die cut is from PTI.  I think it turned out pretty cute, now I just need to plan a party lol :)

Thanks for stopping by today, have a safe Halloween and wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute.. and if your serving martini's I'll be right over! Yes! Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is brilliant, I love the patterned stamping in each square!!! thank you so much for joining us at the paper smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun fun fun card! LOVE your take on this sketch:)
    THANKS so much for joining in the fun with our PSS challenge! We have a NEW monthly challenge starting Nov. 1st on the Paper Smooches blog (http://papersmooches.blogspot.com)!!! Hope you play along with us;) <3

    ReplyDelete