Monday, October 19, 2015

The Challenge #47

Hello there!  So happy to see you today!  It's Monday and we have a beautiful, inspiring photo for you today over at The Challenge.  I'm also playing along with the current Reverse Confetti SFYTT challenge with my card.










I love all of the patterns in the inspiration photo, so many to choose from, and that was the springboard for my card.  All of the patterned papers I used are from Reverse Confetti's Fall Fun Quick Card Panels.  I used a RC die to cut the pumpkin, and the sentiment was stamped from one of the pumpkins in RC's Pumpkin Patch stamp set, I simply cut it into a rectangle to "de-pumpkin" it lol!  This was such an easy card to put together but I love how it turned out.

Please hop on over to The Challenge to see what the other design team members created for this challenge.  Hope you'll join us!

7 comments: