Thursday, October 1, 2015

Giddy Bugs!

Hello!  I've been a busy bee today, making challenge cards and trying to keep myself happy despite the fact that the rain WILL NOT go away!!!  It's been raining here all week, and will be for the next few days.  I've never been officially diagnosed with SAD but I'm certain I have it, because the weather really affects me psychologically.  Sunshine always gets my happy juices flowing, whereas cloudy, rainy days really give me the blues.  Anyway, I pulled out one of my favorite "happy" stamp sets, Giddy Bugs from Paper Smooches, to make a card.  The adorable little bugs in this set never fail to bring a smile to my face :)

I'm playing along with Paper Smooches Designer Drafts Challenge, and today is the first day of Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge so I'm adding my card to that too.  I'm also adding it to Virginia's View Challenge #19, All Things Colored.











I used my Zig Clean Color Brush Pens to color the images on my card, and a fine line black marker to make the lines and dots around the sentiment panel.  That's about all, this was a quick and easy card.  I'm still not great at coloring, but the more I do it the more comfortable I become with it and the better I get, as with anything practice makes perfect!

I'll be back today with a couple more cards I made for other challenges, see you then!

9 comments:

  1. I love your cute card! The little bugs are so adorable! Beautifully coloured too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my my...this card stole my heart!! I am loving the coloring....love! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All Things Colored” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is so cute, caught my eye on the Paper Smooches Challenge and had to come for a better look, so glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is absolutely adorable! All your little bugs made me smile. And the coloring looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable - such a cute card and I love your cheery colour combo so much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card! And you've done a great job with your Zig Clean Colour pens. I am still trying to get the hang of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE this Diane. Your coloring is incredible!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete