Thursday, October 1, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #206

Hello, back with my last post for the day, I promise lol!  I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches with this card.





This is such a versatile sketch!  I used the October Simon Says Stamp card kit to make my card.








I really do love playing with pretty patterned papers, and the papers and journaling cards included in this kit, from My Mind's Eye, are FABULOUS!  The sentiment was stamped using stamps from the kit, the butterfly was fussy cut from a piece of the patterned paper.  I added black sequins and rounded one corner to finish my card.  I love how this came together :) 

That's all from me today, I'll be back with more challenge cards tomorrow (hopefully)!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, have a terrific day!

11 comments:

  1. great take on the sketch.. lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous--love the great mix of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!! Diane,i love this card!! Beautiful colors and i love the layers!! Awesome!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at FMS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your take on the sketch! The shapes, the colors and the patterned paper are all so fabulous. And, of course, I do love butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just wonderful! I love your take on the sketch and all of those fabulous details! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I love all the elements and the layering! So much interest! Beautifully detailed". Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for being the FMS queen...so well deserved...your card is beautiful Diane!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS on being selected the FMS Queen! Your card is fantastic. Like how the mix of design elements and stamping. Great colors, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your card's success!

    ReplyDelete