Monday, October 5, 2015

The Challenge #45

Hello and happy Monday!  We have a  fun new sketch for you to try today over at The Challenge!






I used some of the My Minds Eye papers from the Simon Says Stamp October card kit to make my card.  For the sentiment I die cut one of the journaling cards with a circle die, then cut out the portion that says "celebrate today" and added some Brilliance gold ink around the edges and popped it up with foam tape to give it more dimension and make it stand out.  This was a quick and easy card to put together!

Please join us at The Challenge and try your hand at using this sketch, I cannot wait to see what you make!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Diane...you always place all the elements so perfectly on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet paper combination, Diane! All that pink, yellow and gold are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet design with wonderful paper patterns! Love the typewriters and the mix of pink and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whimsical & beautiful butterflies! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Diane! I love your unique style- this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete