Friday, October 2, 2015

Let's Party!

Happy Friday, folks!  I made a card for the current Sparkle & Shine Challenge.  I just loved the graphic for this, I mean who doesn't love polka dots and bright colors?!








This card was super easy to make, yet I think it packs a punch.  All I did was use card stock scraps in various bright colors from which I cut 3/4" circles, and arranged them on a white card base.  The "Let's Party" die is from PTI.  I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and the card was done.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, hope you have a fabulous weekend!


8 comments:

  1. Love this! All those bright colors topped by that cool die cut looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool card.. i love all those polka dots in the background.. so fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all this terrific color!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, what a fun card full of fabulous color! I love the polka dot background! Great sentiment, too! So happy you joined us at Sparkle & Shine! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH - this is SOOOO fun! LOVE the layout and the fun bright colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle and Shine!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete