Monday, October 19, 2015

Thank You

Hello and happy Monday!  I have a card to share today that I made for the current MFT color challenge.







To make my card I first used the MFT Jumbo Polka Dot stencil and some Weathered Wood distress ink (the closest thing I could find to steel blue) with my blending tool.  I used the Snow Drift Cover Up die and dark brown card stock to make my next layer.  I used Fall Florals and a sentiment from Thanks So Very Much, and finished the card with some yellow ribbon.  The picture is a bit blurry, for whatever reason I could not seem to take a clear picture of this card (or maybe my eyes are just blurry today lol!)

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how you tucked in the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the coverplate alternating the cardstock and pattern, wonderful cluster of florals too!

    ReplyDelete